|Cartography||C-Map US Enhanced|
|Diagonal Screen Size||12 Inches|
|Dimensions||13 7/8" Width x 8 7/8" Height x 3 7/8" Depth|
|Display Type||High Visibility SolarMAX HD IPS Optically Bonded TFT Touchscreen|
|Maximum Depth||1000 Feet (mid/high CHIRP)
300 Feet (Downscan)
300 Feet (Sidescan)
|Resolution||1280 x 800|
|Specific Transducer||Transducer Not Included|
|Transmit Power||1000 Watts (RMS)|
|Warranty Details||Two Years
Five Years Optional Purchase Plan with Certified Installation
This Item Comes with FAST FREE 1-3 Day Tracked Shipping!!!
Bright new SolarMAX™ display with great sunlight viewing performance and wide viewing angles, elegant touch and keypad interface, plus all the networking you need.
Navigate, take control, and enjoy an unprecedented level of built-in functionality with NSS evo3. SolarMAX™ HD display technology delivers exceptional clarity and ultra-wide viewing angles (80° top/bottom, 80° left/right), combined with an all-weather touchscreen and expanded keypad for total control in all conditions. NSS evo3 includes built-in GoFree® Wi-Fi, true dual-channel CHIRP sonar, and much more.
- FishReveal™ Smart Target Viewing: A massive leap forward in fish-finding technology, FishReveal makes it easier to see fish on DownScan Imaging™. Unlike traditional CHIRP views that provide strong fish targets, but lack refined structure detail, or DownScan Imaging that provides photo-like images of the bottom and structure details but shows fish targets as tiny dots—FishReveal Smart Target Viewing blends the best data from both, eliminating the need for split-screen viewing and interpretation.
- Enhanced Sonar Imaging: Exclusive to NSS evo3 displays, Enhanced Sonar Imaging delivers industry-leading clarity and range, with near-photographic images to each side and below your boat. By making full use of the dynamic color spectrum, SideScan, DownScan Imaging and StructureScan 3D can now produce richer images with greatly enhanced detail and better contrast. Just as the human eye compensates for varying degrees of darkness, these imaging enhancements automatically increase brightness in darker areas, while simultaneously preventing overexposure in brighter areas. This extends the visible range, making it possible to see what is in the shadows close to the boat or more than 100 feet away.
- C-MAP Navigation Palette: C-MAP charts just got a major upgrade in readability that is most apparent near shore, where colors used for land, docks, anchorage areas, water, and channels are nicely differentiated and water contour lines are distinct. The new palette makes it easier to tell where the boat is in relation to a channel, navaid, ledges and drop-offs, or a point of land. The color scheme is also much easier on the eye.
- Automatic Routing: Get faster and easier navigation with automatic route planning. This feature simplifies route creation by automatically plotting the shortest and safest course based on the boat's draft, beam and height; creating a route around a landmass, shoals and other fixed navigational hazards. Autorouting requires a C-MAP MAX-N+, Navionics+ or Navionics® Platinum chart.
- MotorGuide Xi5 Trolling Motor Control: Control the Xi5 trolling motor* from the touchscreen of your Simrad display, making it easy to maintain your current position or navigate to a new one without leaving the helm. Navigation options include navigating to cursor, a heading, waypoint, along with a route, or pre-defined turn pattern.
- Widescreen SolarMAX™ HD Display: SolarMAX™ HD display technology revolutionizes the way you see your onboard electronics, with high-definition visuals and clear visibility no matter what the conditions. See clearly from any position, sitting or standing, with extra-wide viewing angles. Bright LED backlighting and an anti-reflective coating offer enhanced daytime visibility; SolarMAX™ HD displays are engineered to reliably endure the heat of the summer sun, perfect for outside installations. These all-weather screens are optically bonded to prevent condensation, and will never fog. Any time, any conditions, SolarMAX™ HD gives you the ultimate view.
- Radar System Control: Expand your view with Halo™ Pulse Compression radar, Broadband Radar™ or HD Digital Radar. NSS evo3 displays integrate with these network-connected Simrad radars to provide a full-featured radar interface complete with easy preset modes, custom manual tuning, MARPA target tracking, guard zones, overlay views, and many other features depending on your choice of radar system.
- Simrad Autopilot Integration: Take complete control of your Simrad autopilot with the NSS evo3 touchscreen or keypad. Set a heading, maintain your current course against wind and tide, steer to a waypoint, or follow a complex route with simple on-screen controls. NSS evo3 displays can serve as the sole controller for a “black box” autopilot system, or can be combined with dedicated autopilot controllers and wireless remotes. A networked Simrad autopilot system can be controlled from any NSS evo3 display on board, perfect for dual-helm vessels.
- Built-in 10 Hz GPS Receiver: All NSS evo3 displays include an integrated high-gain, high-speed GPS/GLONASS receiver that updates your position ten times per second, ideal for accurately tracking the motion of fast-moving powerboats. In outside bracket-mount installations, and in flush-mount installations in many fiberglass boats, this removes the need to purchase and install a separate GPS receiver. An optional external GPS receiver may be used as an auxiliary position source or in certain installations that prevent a clear GPS signal from reaching the integrated receiver.
- Integrated Sounder: A built-in sounder module equips every NSS evo3 display with a wealth of sonar technologies to suit many sportfishing and cruising applications. StructureScan® HD imaging combines DownScan and SideScan sonar to provide a picture-like views of fish holding structure, while ForwardScan® sonar offers a safer cruising experience with a clear view of the bottom ahead. Broadband Sounder™ technology provides CHIRP-enabled fish-finding sonar, including support for the all-in-one TotalScan™ transducer or dual-channel CHIRP transducers. Dual transducer ports allow simultaneous use of either StructureScan® HD or ForwardScan® and CHIRP or traditional sonar.
- TripIntel™ Technology: Designed for powerboaters, TripIntel™ technology tracks and displays the key information you need to plan safe and enjoyable days on the water. Make smart decisions with fuel range overlaid on charts, easy access to current and future tide levels, and a detailed history of your previous trips. While underway, the Cruise Performance Indicator makes it easy to tune trim and throttle to achieve maximum fuel economy and stay in the “green zone”, maximizing range and keeping fuel costs down.
- Refined User Interface: Switch seamlessly between intuitive touchscreen control with multi-touch gestures, and a full built-in keypad with rotary control dial. Every display function can be controlled by either the touchscreen or the keypad, giving you the flexibility to use whatever controls best suit current conditions and the task at hand. NSS evo3’s full keypad controls also mean you can choose to lock the touchscreen and rely on a classic button and rotary dial interface, without requiring a separate keypad.
- Display Type: High-visibility SolarMax HD® IPS optically bonded TFT
- Screen Size: 12" diagonal
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 1280
- Included Cartography: World basemap (no detailed charts)
- Optional Cartography: Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+), C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+) NV Digital (Raster US Charts)
- Data Interface: NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183
- Receiver Type: Internal 10Hz, 34-channel WASS, MSAS, EGNOS, GLONASS
- Sonar: Sonar port 1: Single channel CHIRP, 50/200khz, HDI. Sonar port 2: Single channel CHIRP, 50/200khz, TotalScan, LSS HD, ForwardScan. Compatible with SonarHub, BSM-3, BSM-2 sonar modules
- Transmit Power: 1kW (RMS)
- Transducers: Sold separately
- Dimensions: 14 7/8"W x 9 7/16"H x 4 3/4"D
- Voltage: 10-31.2V DC
- External Storage: 2 MicroSD slots, max. 32GB each. Larger if formatted to NTFS
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- Waypoints and Routes: 6000 waypoints, 500 Routes with 100 max route points, 50 tracks with up to 12,000 track points.
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6 and IPX7
- Warranty: Two years
What’s in the Box
- Display unit
- Sun cover
- Bezel trim
- Power cable
- Self tapping pozi screws, 4Gx1/2” (x4 for 7", x8 for 9"/12", & x12 for 16" units)
- Dust caps, different sizes for NMEA 2000 (x1), Ethernet (x1 for 7"/9", x2 for 12"/16") and Sonar (x2) connectors
- Dust cap for HDMI connector (12" and 16" only)
- Dust cap for Video/NMEA 0183 connector
- Dust cap for USB (16" only)
- Document pack
- Foam gasket (self adhesive)
- Bracket knobs
- Self tapping pozi screws for bracket, 14G x 1”
Mfg. # 000-13235-001
I added this unit to my existing NSS12 EVO3 unit. They make great units with a fast refresh and allow me to have 2 transducers and charts installed.