|Cable Length||400 Feet|
|Material||Composite Frame; Stainless Steel Boom|
|Mount Type||Low Profile Swivel|
|Speeds||Adjustable retrieve abd deploy; Retrieval speed up to 250' per Minute|
**Note** Items may vary upon availability, shipping may be an additional 7 days, shipping is typically 1-3 days with tracked shipping. This Item comes with FAST FREE shipping.
CANNON Optimum 10 Connected Downrigger
The smart, connected Optimum Downrigger gives you more information and more control than you've ever thought possible. Using Optimum's full-color LCD display, your Humminbird fish finder or even your mobile device, you'll have critical trolling data anywhere on your boat and full control of your weight.
Cycle, raise or lower weights from anywhere on the boat. Pair with the Fish Hawk X4D Systerm, know exact depth, temperature and speed at the trolling weight. For precision placement of bait, Optimum Tournament Series has no equal.
- Wirelessly network up to four Optimum downriggers
- Precise Bait Positioning with Bottom Tracking, Depth Cycling & Preset Depths
- The most advanced features keep your tackle right where it needs to be
- AUTO UP - With one push of a button, instantly retreive all your weights at once or one at a time, and bring them to the waterline with Short Stop
- Soft Stop eliminate sudden stops by gradually slowing the ascent and descent of the weight as it reaches its end point
- Waterline Zero protects your boat from swinging weights
- Full Color LCD
- 360 Degree Low Profile Swivel Base
- Composite Spool and stainless steel telescoping 24"-53" Boom
- Two dual axis rod holder, line terminator and two Uni-Line releases
- 400' of 150-lb Stainless Steel Cable
- Integrated ball storage hook
- Enclosed boom end
- Manual crank handle
- 250 Feet-Per-Minute Retrieval Speed
- PIC-Positive Ion Control