Ulysses Micro S Marine Thermal Camera
The new Ulysses Micro S is a compact marine thermal camera and night vision system specifically designed for small, fast boat installation.
As with the larger Ulysses Mini family of cameras, the Ulysses Micro S features a high-performance sensing package that delivers a high-speed thermal image with superior clarity and sharpness unseen in competing products. This enhanced performance significantly extends operational safety and confidence at sea in all lighting conditions.
- Compact and cost effective
- Ideal for small, fast boats
- Gyro-stabilized for steady viewing in rolling seas
- Clear resolution in any weather conditions
- Wide display interfacing options
- Radar Slave and other advanced network functions
- Rugged / weatherproof construction
- Wi-Fi connection to smart devices via the Ulysses Remote App (iOS and Android)
- Thermal Resolution - 384 x 288 pixels
- Field of View (Horizontal x Vertical) - 24° x 18°
- Small vessel detection (13' x 5') - Up to 1 mile
- Dimensions (Width x Height) - 5.5" x 8.7" "
- Weight - 5.5 pounds
In the Box:
- Ulysses Micro S camera
- Junction box
- Camera harness 33' (10 M)
- Power cable
- AV Analog cable
- Mounting template and hardware
- Instruction manual