This Item Comes with Fast Free 1-3 Day tracked Shipping!
Extremely effective three stage fuel filtration with heat deflector
Racor has been leading the fuel filter industry for almost 50 years. The turbine series filters remove dirt, rust, algae, and water from fuels in three stages. A centrifuge spins off heavier particulates and water in the first stage. In the next, smaller water droplets bead up on a conical baffle before dropping into the bowl. Finally, finer particulate is removed by the Aquabloc® filter element. Deep pleats and water repellent properties of the Aquabloc® media help to extend service life. The three stage filtration removes almost 100% of the engine damaging water and debris
- Three stage filtration process that removes nearly 100% of water and debris
- Clear polymer sight bowl allows visual inspection of fuel condition
- Drain plug in bowl make removal of accumulated water and debris easy
- Water sensor port in sight bowl for optional alarm
- Powder coated die cast mounting head for corrosion resistance
- Allow for 5" of clearance above filter to remove and replace filter elements
- Heat deflector protects polymer bowl and allows installation within engine rooms
- Application: Diesel
- Flow Rate: 90 gph
- Port Size: 7/8"-14 UNF
- Drain: Yes
- Dimensions: 17"H x 6" x 7"D
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate or Carbon black-extracts, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.