|Amperage||4.8 Amps at 12 Volts DC|
|Capacity||1500 Gallons per Hour|
|Warranty Details||Three Years Limited|
This Item Comes with FAST FREE 1-3 Day Tracked Shipping!!!
Rule bilge pumps deliver dependable service in the marine environment
Rule submersible bilge pumps, such as the non-automatic 1500gph model you see here are universally recognized for their dependable performance. Outstanding features include submersible motors with non-corroding stainless steel shafts, water cooling and vibration-free centrifugal impellers with short-term run-dry capability. Pumps can easily be unsnapped from their strainer base for removal of debris.
In order for this pump to operate, it must be wired to a float switch or a water sensing switch. For remote operation, it can also be wired to a bilge pump panel switch. We offer a wide selection of bilge pump and panel switches.
The outlet port of this pump fits 1 1/8"ID hose. If your hose needs replacement, or for a new installation, check our selection of bilge pump hose and hose clamps.
Capacity (Varies with lift or “head”)
- Open flow output @ 0m (0'): 1500gph
- Open flow output @ 1m (3.35'): 1200gph
- Open flow output @ 2m (6.7'): 680gph
- Activation method: Switch required
- Fits hose: 1 1/8"
- Dimensions: 6"H x 4 1/4"W
- Amperage: 4.8A @ 12V DC
- Required Fuse: 10A (Sold separately)
- Approvals: CE and ISO 8849
- Ignition protected: Yes
- Compact, efficient, long-life motor
- Can run dry for short periods
- Easy-to-clean, snap-lock strainer base
- Non-corroding stainless steel shaft
- Completely submersible
- Marine-grade blocked wiring
- Rust and corrosion protection
- Nearly silent, vibrationless operation
- Traditional operation activated by a float switch and/or panel switch (both sold separately), provides an extra level of security and protection
- Three-year limited warranty