|Application||Internal Engine System
Gasoline Inboard & 4-Stroke Outboard
|Compatibility||Mercruiser Stern Drive
OMC Stern Drive
OMC Part Number 173233
Sierra oil filters are engineered to provide efficient, dependable oil filtration in demanding marine applications
Sierra high-efficiency oil filters meet or exceed OEM specifications for marine use, unlike conventional auto oil filters. Available for gasoline inboard and 4-stroke outboard applications, each filter features a high pleat count to increase capacity and improve efficiency. Heavy-walled painted canisters offer corrosion resistance to the exterior; interior walls are epoxy coated for additional corrosion protection. Individual filters are shrink-wrapped for rust protection when spares are stored onboard. Some models utilize anti-drainback valves, where applicable.
- Engineered with premium grade materials to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Designed for extremes of marine applications
- Epoxy coated for corrosion resistance
- Heavy-wall steel canister for further corrosion protection
- High-efficiency filter media that meets or exceeds the OEM's filtration
- Field-tested and approved
Purchase with confidence
The Sierra engine parts we sell are backed by Sierra's Limited Customer Satisfaction Warranty—one of the best in the business. Sierra warranties their engine parts to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for the useful life of the product. Subject to limitations, if a Sierra product fails to comply with the Warranty, Sierra will repair or replace the defective product free of charge.