Autopilot Pump Fitting Kit for ORB Systems with SteadySteer Switch
Fitted hose kit designed for simplified SteadySteer installations into ORB steering systems, reducing the incidence of faulty field terminated hydraulic hoses and incorrect installation layouts.
- Control the autopilot using the helm – enhanced usability
- Steer manually through turns - a convenient manual override
- Hassle-free Autopilot reengagement - reengages automatically on straight legs
- Seamless and intuitive boat control
Increased convenience without sacrificing safety with SteadySteer – a functionality for autopilot systems that enables immediate, manual control of a vessel through turns without disengaging the autopilot. Coming out of turns, SteadySteer automatically reengages the autopilot once a new heading is established – no key-presses required.
Navigate safely with SteadySteer, a functionality for autopilot systems that allows boaters to take immediate, manual control of the vessel through turns without having to disengage the autopilot. Coming out of turns, SteadySteer automatically reengages the autopilot once a new heading is established.
Control the Autopilot with the Helm
SteadySteer automatically disengages the autopilot when you turn the vessel manually and then reengages the autopilot when you have established a new heading. No key-presses, no alarms – just turn the helm.
Fewer Distractions – Just Drive
No need to look at a display or push buttons to change course, merely point the bow at your destination.
- 2 x Hoses 5/16" dia. (Black) 1500 PSI max, 810mm (31.9”), 9/16”-18 UNF to 9/16”-18 UNF
- 2 x Hoses 5/16" dia. (Black) 1500 PSI max, 360mm (14.2”) 9/16”-18 UNF to 9/16”-18 UNF
- 2 x T Connector ORB-5 to 9/16”-18UNF > 9/16”-18 UNF
- 1 x Right angle connector ORB-05 to 9/16”-18 UNF
- 2 x Adaptor ¼” NPT to 9/16”-18 UNF
- 1 x SteadySteer Flow Sensor
- 1 x Bottle of Hydraulic Fluid
- 1 x Filter Funnel