|Beam||Forward Looking Sonar|
|Maximum Depth||8 x Bottom Depth|
This Item Comes with FAST FREE 1-3 Day Tracked Shipping!!!
Confidently navigate in shallow or poorly charted waters with ForwardScan® Sonar.
ForwardScan® provides forward-looking, two-dimensional sonar views of the bottom ahead of your boat. ForwardScan® is a powerful defense against running aground, and an invaluable tool for locating secure sites to drop anchor.
The ForwardScan transducer operates at 180kHz to reduce interference from traditional 200kHz sonar, and provides a maximum forward view of eight times your current depth, so you’ll see up to 80' ahead in water 10' deep.
Simple to install using a standard 2"dia. stainless steel thru-hull housing, the transducer plug can be removed for servicing with the boat in the water. Transmits and receives up to 10 times faster than previous forward-looking systems, and networks with compatible displays.
- Simrad ForwardScan® Technology: ForwardScan provides forward-looking, two-dimensional sonar views of the bottom ahead of your boat. In shallow, unfamiliar, or poorly-charted waters, ForwardScan is a powerful defense against running around, and an invaluable tool for locating secure sites to drop anchor.
- Bottom Color Tracking offers a solid 2D rendering of the bottom ahead of your vessel for an uncluttered, immediately understandable view. Make fast and well-informed navigational decisions, without needing to interpret the individual data points returned by the sonar.
- Heading Line View integrates ForwardScan depth data with the heading line displayed on the navigation page of your Simrad multi-function display. The line is color-coded in segments to represent deep, medium, and shallow water, with customizable depth ranges to suit your boat’s draft.
- Intuitive Information Display: ForwardScan’s forward range scale is automatically synchronized with the length of the heading line: in split-screen ForwardScan/Navigation view, the full distance from your vessel to the end of the heading line is represented in 2D on the ForwardScan display. Quickly reconcile ForwardScan data with charted depth and your present course, for a comprehensive understanding of what’s ahead.
- Compatible Displays: Simrad NSS Evo2, NSO Evo2, B&G Zeus2
- Mounting Style: Thru-hull
- Frequency: 180kHz
- Maximum Range: Max. 8X bottom depth; typical 4-5X bottom depth
- Dimensions: 6 1/4"L (1 3/4" projection below hull) x 2"dia. thru-hull opening
- Included Equipment: ForwardScan™ Transducer with stainless sleeve, fairing block and blanking plug