|Size||Adult-Chest Size 30" -65"|
|With Harness||Without harness|
|USCG Type||Type 2 Performance in Automatic Mode; Type 3 Performance in Manual|
This Item Comes with FAST FREE 1-3 Day Tracked Shipping!!!
WEST MARINE All Clear® Offshore Inflatable Life Jacket
The West Marine A/M-33 ALL CLEAR® Automatic/Manual Inflatable Life Jacket is lightweight, low profile and the perfect choice for boating and paddling activities. A key feature is that this inflatable life jacket can be converted to Manual Only Inflataion for times when you want the convenience of paddling or kayak fishing where there is a good chance you may get wet or could end up in the water. If this happens, you pull the inflation cord so the vest will inflate and keep you safely floating when you are immersed in the water.
The all clear viewing window offers an at-a-glance look to make sure the life jacket is properly armed and ready to use. GREEN: Good to go. RED: Need to re-arm.
Inflatable life jackets can be reused after each inflation. Always read your Owner's Manual for the proper way to initially arm your life jacket with the CO2 cartridge, and how to re-arm it after it has been inflated. U.S. Coast Guard approved Inflatable Life Jacket Personal Flotation Device (PFD).
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Inflatable Life Jacket - Automatic Inflation; Extended sizing fits up to a 65” chest
- Easily convertible from automatic/manual inflation to MANUAL ONLY inflation
- Front buckle closure for a low profile, secure fit. Wide neoprene neck for additional comfort
- Reflective on front for greater visibility
- Secure Pull inflation handle clips to life jacket to prevent snag hazards