|Dimensions||2 1/2" x 3 3/8" x 2"|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
This Item comes with FAST FREE 1-3 Day Tracked Shipping!!!
Automatic release when the EPIRB is submerged.
Patented rod system allows release of the beacon from a Category I bracket when submerged in water between 4.9 and 13.1 feet (1.5 - 4 meters). Designed to work with Sea Shelter™, Sea Shelter™2 and Sea Shelter™3 brackets
A patented rod system does not rely on a battery, blade or pyrotechnic device to release the beacon. This advantage allows for a quick, seamless and reliable release in an emergency.
Note that this is a date-stamped product and must be replaced every two years from the date of installation or four years from the date of manufacture.
- Fits: ACR Sea Shelter,™ Sea Shelter™2 and Sea Shelter™3 brackets
- Dimensions: 2 1/2" x 3 3/8" x 2"
- Weight: 3.3 oz.
What’s in the Box
- Category I bracket (SeaShelterTM) release rod
- Keyed bracket adapter
- Replacement hydrostatic release unit (HRU)
- Cotter pin, large
- HRU expiration label
- Category I bracket (SeaShelterTM3) release rod
Equipment that may be required but is not included
- Black indelible marker
- Phillips-head screwdriver
- Flat-head screwdriver