SG-24DA61500 Signature Series 1500W - 6 Channel Amplifier - 24V
The Signature Series 24-volt 6-channel marine amplifier is designed for boats operating on 24-volt electrical systems. With a peak power of 1500-watts, it provides incredible power delivery to your onboard audio entertainment. The plug-and-play setup allows for easy installation without the need for an additional power adaptor.
Fusion Signature Series amplifiers are purpose-built for the marine environment. Boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, they deliver a Signature performance on the water like never before.
Class-D Amplifier Technology: The highly efficient Class-D design provides 1500-watt peak power while drawing less current than a standard Class-AB amplifier. This design provides increased efficiency and power output to your speakers and subwoofers, letting you enjoy your music for longer without needing to worry about battery drain.
1500-Watt Peak Power: With a peak power of 1500-watts, you can easily power up to 6 pairs of speakers OR up to 4 pairs of speakers and 1 subwoofer.
Marine-Ready Design with Conformal Coated PCBs: Extending the life of your amplifiers, the Signature Series amplifiers are designed specifically for marine use with conformal coated PCBs to provide extra protection from the marine elements.
Rigid Aluminum Alloy Heat Sink: Molded to form a singular die-cast chassis, the fin layout is calculated with precision to increase the surface area of the heat sink and improve heat dissipation.
Stainless Steel Mirror Finish: The polished stainless steel control panel cover conceals and helps protect all cable connections and the settings control panel while providing an attractive finish to complement any installation.
Speaker Configuration: Whether you require 2 ohms per channel or 4 ohms bridged, the Signature Series amplifier has your installation options covered to achieve optimum output levels. Connect up to 2 speakers per channel (2 x 4 ohm speakers in parallel) with the SG-24DA61500.
Zone Designation: To align with the Fusion Entertainment System Zone philosophy, the input and output connections are labeled as zones.
- Frequency Response : 10 Hz to 40 kHz (-3dB @ 4 Ohm rated power)
- Peak Power Output: 1500 W
- Rated Power Output (4 Ohm): 100 W rms x 6 @ 28.8 V input < 1% THD + N (EIA/CEA-490A)
- Rated Power Output (2 Ohm): 140 W rms x 6 @ 28.8 V input < 1% THD + N (EIA/CEA-490A)
- Rated Power Output (4 Ohm Bridged): 280 W rms x 3 @ 28.8 V input < 1% THD + N (EIA/CEA-490A)
- Input Sensitivity: 0.3 V to 8 V rms, user adjustable
- Input Impedance: 7k Ohm nominal
- High-Pass/Low-Pass Full Range Filter: Yes, user selectable
- Filter Cross-Over Frequency: 32 Hz to 320 Hz, user adjustable
- Bass-Boost: 0 to 9 dB, user adjustable (zone 3 only)
- Operating Voltage: 21.6 V to 32 V dc
- Remote Switch-On: Yes - 6 V threshold
- Current Consumption (Standby): < 1 mA @ 28.8 V input
- Current Consumption (Idle): < 1.25 A @ 28.8 V input
- Current Consumption (Max): 35 A @ 28.8 V input
- Fuse Rating: 3 x 20 A ATC Blade-Type (SAE J1171 Compliant)
- Protection Circuits: Reverse-Voltage, Input Under/Over Voltage, Over-Temperature, Output Short-Circuit
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Ingress Protection Rating: Dry area installation only
- Dimensions: 420 mm (L) x 210 mm (W) x 57 mm (H) or 16-9-16" (L) x 8-1/4" (W) x 2-1/4" (H)
- Weight: 5.15 kg or 11.35 lb with cover
- Warranty: 3 years
In the Box:
- Four 8-gauge, self-tapping screws
- 3 mm hex key (for the top cover and power terminals)
- 2.5 mm hex key (for the speaker terminals)
- Polishing cloth
- Spare J1171 compliant 20 A blade-type fuses (only included with 24-Volt Signature Series 6 Channel 1500-Watt amplifier)