|Frequency||Ultra High-Definition ClearVü: 0.8 MHz (800 kHz)
CHIRP range: 760-880 kHz/Ultra High Definition SideVu: 1.2 MHz (1
CHIRP range 1
|Maximum Depth||200' Ultra High-Definition ClearVü
125' to each side Ultra High-Definition SideVü
250' total at a maximum depth of 30'
|Transmit Power||500 Watts|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
This Item Comes with FAST FREE 1-3 Day Tracked Shipping!!!
GT34UHD-TM Ultra HD Transom Mount Transducer
Ultra High-Definition Sonar System Transom Mount Transducer
Add stunningly clear Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and Ultra High-Definition SideVü scanning sonar images to your compatible chartplotter via the GCV™ 20 sonar module. It includes 3 arrays, including a downward-facing element, with frequencies ranging from 0.8 MHz (800 kHz) to 1.2 MHz (1,200 kHz).
Ultra High-Definition ClearVü Scanning
This mode provides brilliant image clarity of structure and fish below your boat at greater depths than other high-frequency scanning sonars by putting more power on targets via a downward-facing element.
Ultra High-Definition SideVü Scanning
This mode delivers stunningly clear images of structure and fish off to the sides of your boat. This makes it easy to scout a fishing area quickly, because you can see everything the first time with such amazing clarity.
- Ultra High-Definition ClearVü: 0.8 MHz (800 kHz), CHIRP range: 760-880 kHz
- Ultra High-Definition SideVü: 1.2 MHz (1,200 kHz), CHIRP range: 1,060-1,170 kHz
- Power: 500W
- Ultra High-Defintion ClearVü: 0.74° x 46°
- Ultra High-Defintion SideVü: 0.44° x 55°
- Maximum depth
- Ultra High-Defintion ClearVü: 200' down
- Ultra High-Defintion SideVü: 125' sides, 250' total
- Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth and Temperature
- Number of pins: 12-pin
- Cable length: 20'
- Supported deadrise/Transom angles: 0°-70° degree transom