DownVu 1.4x53 at 455kHz and .08x30 at 800kHz
SideVu 1.1x53 at 455kHz and .07x30 at 800kHz
|Connection Interface||12-Pin Connector|
|Frequency||Traditional CHIRP 85-165
DownVu and SideVu: 425-485 and 790-850
|Maximum Depth||Traditional 1500 Feet
DownVu 750 Feet
SideVu 500 Feet
|Transmit Power||300 Watts Traditional
500 Watts DownVu and SideVu
For the shallow water fisherman who want CHIRP traditional sonar, CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar.
The GT50M-TM Transom Mount ClearVü/SideVü Transducer provides ultra-clear sonar pictures of objects, structure and fish that pass below your boat. This traditional CHIRP and CHIRP ClearVü/SideVü transducer is optimized for clearer images at shallower depths.
GT50M-TM includes a 12-pin transducer with mounting hardware and installation instructions.
- Style: Transom mount
- Cable Length: 30'
- Connector: 12-pin
- Transom Angle: 0-70° transom
- Monitors: Depth and Temperature
- Material: Plastic
- Transmit Power: CHIRP Traditional 300W; ClearVü/SideVü 500W
- Frequency Range: CHIRP Mid-band (80-160kHz); ClearVü/SideVü CHIRP 455kHz (425-485kHz) and 800kHz (790-850kHz)
- Max. Depth: Traditional: 1,500'; ClearVü: 750'; SideVü: 500'
- Beamwidths: CHIRP Traditional (26°-15°); ClearVü/SideVü (1.1°x 53° @ 455kHz) & (0.7°x 30° @ 800kHz)