|Dimensions||14.73" Width x 2.05" Height x 7.09" Depth|
|Warranty Details||Two Years with Proof of Purchase and No Water Damage|
**Note** Items may vary upon availability, shipping may be an additional 7 days, shipping is typically 1-3 days with tracked shipping. This Item comes with FAST FREE shipping.
A single-channel subwoofer amp with NexD™ amplifier technologies and Advanced Rollback Protection that cranks out 1000 watts.
Powerful: The M1000/1v2 is capable of delivering 1000 Watts of continuous power into a 2 Ohm load, making it a great choice to drive higher power subwoofer systems.
Bass only: Designed specifically for subwoofer applications, the M1000/1 includes a variable slope low-pass filter with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50 to 500Hz and a defeatable infrasonic filter. Its frequency response is limited to the range below 500 Hz. It is not designed for driving midrange speakers or tweeters. Every aspect of its operation has been optimized for low-frequency amplification.
Volume control from the helm: With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control, the amplifier's subwoofer output level or master volume for all channels can be directly controlled from the helm.
Automatic turn-on: The M1000/1v2 also features the v2 spec feature set, which consists of automatic turn-on capability and a dual-range differential-balanced input section able to handle a wide range of input voltage levels.
Built for the marine environment: This amplifier features white and gray powder-coat finish, a gasketed cover for the controls and stainless steel hardware for durability in the marine environment.
- Designed specifically for subwoofer applications
- NexD™ amplifier technologies produce exceptional audio quality, unsurpassed total efficiency and high power from very compact amplifier designs
- JL Audio's exclusive Advanced Rollback Protection circuit monitors the amplifier's thermal condition and adjusts amplifier operation to eliminate annoying amplifier shut-down event
- Frequency Response: 7 Hz - 500 Hz (+0, -1dB)
- Signal/Noise Ratio, referred to highest rated power: >83 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Signal/Noise Ratio, referred to 1 W: >53 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Damping Factor @ 4 Ω: >1000 / 50 Hz
- Damping Factor @ 2 Ω: >500 / 50 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise @ Rated Power: <1% @ 2 Ω per Ch.
- Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs: Switchable from 200 mV - 2 V RMS (Low) to 800 mV - 8 V RMS (High)
- Min. Copper Power / Ground Wire Gauge: 4 AWG wire
- Fuse Rating: 80 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)
- Filter Mode(s): Low-Pass only
- Filter Slope(s): 12/24 dB/octave
- Filter Frequency Range: 50 Hz - 500 Hz
- Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometer: Yes
- Filter Defeat Function: Yes
- Infrasonic Filter: 30 Hz, defeatable
- Bass Boost EQ: No
- Output Polarity Switch: No
- Remote Subwoofer Level Control: Optional (HD-RLC)
- Remote Bass EQ Boost Control: No
- Pass-Through Preamp Output: Buffered