|Dimensions||6 7/8" Width x 2 1/16" Height x 7 1/8" Length|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
**Note** Items may vary upon availability, shipping may be an additional 7 days, shipping is typically 1-3 days with tracked shipping. This Item comes with FAST FREE shipping.
Small in size but big on performance.
JL Audio’s M200/2 Full-Range Marine Amplifier pumps up the sound and quality of your marine speakers. Boasting 100 watts per channel into 2ohms, this amp provides optimal efficiency with minimal distortion. Featuring JL Audio’s NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design for full bandwidth Class D operation.
The M200/2 includes a configurable, 12 dB / octave filter that offers continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz. This amp provides the power you need for your marine speaker and stereo system. Built with stainless steel hardware for durability to last in a marine environment while the white and gray powder-coated finish features a gasketed cover for the controls.
- 100 watts per channel into 2 Ω (14.4V, 1% THD)
- With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), the amplifier's level can be controlled from a remote location
- 12 dB / octave filter can be configured as a low-pass or high-pass filter
- Frequency Response: 12HZ – 22kHZ (+0, -1dB)
- Filter Frequency Range: 50Hz – 500Hz
- Damping Factor at 4 Ohm: >150/50Hz
- Damping Factor at 2 Ohm: >75/50Hz
- Input Voltage Range at RCA Inputs: 100mV – 4 V RMS
- Copper Power/Ground Wire Gauge: 8 AWG wire
- Fuse Rating: 20 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)
Mfg. # 98270