|Patching and Repairing Wet
Filling and Protecting Wood
|Varies Upon Selection
|One Hour Working Time; Four Hour Set Time; Overnight Complete Cure
This Item Comes with FAST FREE 1-5 Day Ground Shipping!!! ** This product must be shipped ground due to hazardous shipping!!!**
This easy-to-use, two-part epoxy putty is a great choice for a multitude of marine repairs.
Suitable for use above or below the waterline, Splash Zone Two-Part Epoxy Compound is extremely popular with divers for sealing leaky seams and other underwater repairs. It can be molded to shape and hardens in about four hours. Suitable for patching, filling and protecting wood, metal, fiberglass and concrete. Dries to an extremely hard, impact resistant surface.
- Versatile two-part epoxy for patching, filling and protecting wood, metal, fiberglass
- For above- or below-the-waterline use and can be applied underwater
- Dries to an extremely hard, impact-resistant surface
- Protection against corrosion of metals
- Formulation: Two-part epoxy patching compound
- Recommended Usage: Patching and repairing wet, damaged surfaces
- Cure Time: One-hour working time. Four-hour set time. Overnight complete cure