Industry leading high capacity fuel filter/water separator for Volvo Penta engines
High-performance fuel injected engines require ultimate fuel filtration, water separation and maximum fuel flow. Sierra's new filter elements deliver all three of these critical performance factors. Ethanol-blended fuels increase the chances of water in fuel tanks, resulting in premature wear, poor performance and component damage. Contaminants of over 10 micron size also can cause severe damage with the close tolerances fuel pumps and injectors. That is why a high efficiency water separating filter is so important.
Sierra fuel filter/water separator spin on canisters provide 10 micron filtration at 90% efficiency, while removing over 99% of emulsified water. This high capacity filter designed to meet the high demands of Volvo sterndrives while protecting sensitive engine parts from damage caused by contamination.
- Remove 99% of emulsified water from fuel
- Designed to be an exact fit and specifications as OEM canister filters
- 90% efficient at removing particulate contamination
- Maintains fuel flow while filtering harmful water and debris
- Independently tested to JIS, SAE J1839/J905 and ISO 4548-12 standards.
- Replaces Volvo Penta 3847644 filters
- Application: Gasoline
- Filtration: 10 Micron