|Best Use||Hydraulic Steering
|Connection Interface||NMEA 0183|
|Drive Type||Sold Separately|
|Maximum Boat Displacement||30000+ Pounds Depending on Drive Type
Suitable for Vessels Above 10 Meters/35 Feet in Length
|Warranty Details||Two Years IPX7 Waterproofing|
This Item Comes with FAST FREE 1-3 Day Tracked Shipping!!!
This complete autopilot pack includes everything you need to upgrade an outboard- or sterndrive-powered boat up to 50' with a Simrad Continuum autopilot system.
Set your heading and access advanced pilot modes with the intuitive AP44 Autopilot Controller, featuring a 4.1" diagonal full color display and rotary control dial.
Designed for hydraulic-steered outboard and sterndrive vessels up to 50 ' in length, this high capacity pack also includes an RPU-160 hydraulic steering pump, NAC-3 autopilot computer, Precision-9 solid-state compass, plus all necessary NMEA 2000® cables and connectors.
The NAC Autopilot Computer is the brains behind your Simrad autopilot system. It contains the electronics needed to operate a hydraulic steering pump or mechanical drive unit, while also interfacing with other components including heading sensors and rudder feedback units.
The NAC-3 was designed for boats 35' or greater in length and is rated to operate high-current pumps, mechanical drive units, and solenoid valves (30 amps continuous, 50 amps peak).
- Reliable autopilot performance based on Simrad Continuum steering technology
- Recommended for boats up to 35' (10 meters) in length
- High-current output of 30 amps continuous, 50 amps
- Clutch output (3 amps maximum)
- No Drift steering holds your course against wind and tide (with optional GPS receiver)
- Virtual rudder feedback eliminates the need to install a separate rudder feedback unit aboard outboard and sterndrive boats
- Supports Simrad RF25 and RF300 rudder feedback units
- Includes the RPU-160 reversible hydraulic pump (for cylinder displacement of 160-550 cm3)
- Includes the high-current NAC-3 autopilot computer
- Includes the Precision-9 solid-state compass for accurate heading data that’s automatically fine-tuned as you travel
- Includes all required NMEA 2000 network connectors and cables
Mfg. # 000-13562-001