HALO 20+, 20" Radar
|Amperage||0.17 Amps ~ 3.9 W (Standby)
17 to 29W (Operating) at 13.8 V
|Beam||4.9 Degrees H x 25 Degrees V|
|Dimensions||8.8" Height x 20" Diameter|
|Maximum Range||36 Nautical Miles|
|Transmit Power||25 Watts|
|Voltage||12V or 24V Systems|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
(13 lbs) without cable
**Note** Items may vary upon availability, shipping may be an additional 7 days, shipping is typically 1-3 days with tracked shipping.This Item comes with FAST FREE Shipping.
HALO20+ delivers an almost real-time view, with industry-leading 60 RPM operation at close range for the ultimate in collision avoidance. Identify hazards in an instant with VelocityTrack™ Doppler technology, and enjoy simultaneous short and long-range coverage—up to 36 nautical miles—from a compact 20-inch dome antenna.
See Near and Far with One Compact Dome
Perfect for a wide range of coastal bay boats, HALO20+ comes in a compact dome antenna and delivers high-quality short, mid and long-range detection. Monitor two distance ranges at once in Dual Range mode which enables you to keep an eye on far away weather cells while watching for collision hazards up close. HALO20+ radar’s pulse compression technology means no compromises in detection at either selected range, while beam sharpening provides enhanced separation between small or distant targets.
The Ultimate View for Collision Avoidance
HALO20+ radar delivers a full 360 degree sweep every second, thanks to its industry-first 60 RPM rotation at ranges up to 1.5 nautical miles. These ultra-fast updates give you an almost real-time view at close range, offering the ultimate view for collision avoidance of fast moving targets.
VelocityTrack™ Doppler Technology Built-In
VelocityTrack™ technology provides instant visual feedback on whether targets are coming towards you or moving away. Simple color coding highlights potential hazards, improving your situational awareness and further reducing your risk of collision. HALO20+ radar automatically checks every target in range; there’s no need to manually select individual targets, and no limit to the number of targets on screen at one time.
Ready When You Are
HALO20+ Radar wakes instantly from its low-power standby mode, delivering this high-speed radar coverage exactly when and where you need it. Even if your HALO20+ Radar is completely powered down start-up is a matter of seconds, not minutes like traditional pulse radar. Whether you’re navigating through crowded waterways or contending with poor visibility, HALO20+ Radar immediately cuts through the clutter to give you a clear and current picture of your surroundings.
Easy to Use
Harbour, Offshore, Weather, Bird, and custom modes tune HALO20+ Radar’s advanced signal processing to help ensure that targets can be seen vividly – even in the toughest environmental conditions.
- 36 nautical mile range from a compact 20-inch dome
- Advanced 25W pulse compression technology with beam sharpening
- Dual Range (simultaneous operation) sees both near and far
- 60 RPM ultra-fast operation (antenna rotation speed) at ranges up to 2nm
- VelocityTrack™ Doppler technology for collision avoidance
- Radar Modes - Easy operation with harbor, offshore, weather, and bird modes
- MARPA target tracking (up to 10 targets, 20 in dual-range)
- All new lightweight, low profile dome design
- InstantOn™ - Ready instantly from standby
- Excellent target detection
- Integrated LED lights
- Sector blanking
- Guard zones
- Target Coloring
- Waterproof IPX6
- Low power consumption
- All parts enclosed in single box
- Easy single cable consumer installation
- Same bolt pattern as 3G/4G
- 3G/4G to Halo Dome adaptor cable available
- Lightweight & low profile dome for sail racers