|Best Use||Hydraulic Steering
|Connection Interface||NMEA 0183|
|Drive Type||Sold Separately|
|Maximum Boat Displacement||30000+ Pounds Depending on Drive Type
Suitable for Vessels Above 10 Meters/35 Feet in Length
|Type||Corepack (no control)|
|Warranty Details||Two Years IPX7 Waterproofing|
This Item Comes With 1-3 Day FAST FREE Tracked Shipping!!!
This pack includes all of the core components you need to upgrade your boat with a Simrad Continuum autopilot system.
This Core Pack includes a high-current computer, rudder feedback unit, solid-state compass, pluss cables and connectors. Just add a hydraulic pump or mechanical drive unit to suit your steering system, and choose a dedicated autopilot controller or Simrad multi-function display.
The NAC Autopilot Computer is the brains behind your Simrad autopilot system. It contains the electronics needed to operate a hydraulic steering pump or mechanical drive unit, while also interfacing with other components including heading sensors and rudder feedback units.
The NAC-3 was designed for boats 35' or longer. NAC-3 operates high-current drive pumps including the Simrad RPU160 and RPU300, mechanical drives such as the Simrad DD15, hydraulic linear drives such as the HLD2000 series, and solenoid valves.
- Reliable autopilot performance based on Simrad Continuum steering technology
- Recommended for boats above 35 feet in length
- High-current output of 30 amps continuous, 50 amps maximum
- Clutch output (3 amps maximum)
- Compatible with high-current drive pumps, mechanical drives, hydraulic linear drives, and solenoid valves
- Virtual rudder feedback for simplified installation aboard outboard and sterndrive (inboard/outboard) boats
- Supports Simrad RF25 and RF300 rudder feedback units
- NMEA 2000 connectivity to heading sensors, rudder feedbacks, dedicated autopilot controllers, and multi-function displays with NMEA 0183
Mfg. # 000-13336-001