Southwest Florida Pulley Ridge fishing map 3D with high resolution images of the seafloor.
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Southwest Florida Pulley Ridge fishing map features high definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location: Southwest Florida Pulley Ridge fishing chart coverage includes Pulley Ridge Deep Coral Reefs, 124 miles from Key West, 150 miles from Naples and Sanibel Island.
- Fishing Map Size: 100 square miles of potential fishing spots.
- Depths: 200 ft to 500 ft
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, Raymarine, B&G, VesselView, iPhone, iPad, and Android tablet.
- Resolution: Very high 1m resolution throughout.
- Notes: With StrikeLines’ HD view of the ocean floor you’ll see exactly where those potential fishing spots are on the map. See where the ridge of deep coral heads, surrounding bottom features (including THOUSANDS of holes dug by grouper), and other structures are in realtime on your GPS unit, mobile device, or computer.