Northern California Coastal fishing map with high definition 3D images of the seafloor.
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Northern California fishing map features high definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location: Northern California HD fishing chart coverage The coast of California from San Pedro Rock and San Francisco to Little River. Covers from the coast or a few hundred yards off to roughly 4 miles offshore. Over 12 miles of coverage offshore from the Golden Gate.
- Fishing Map Size: 400 square miles of potential fishing spots.
- Depths: 2m to 110m depending on the location.
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, Raymarine, B&G, VesselView, iPhone, iPad, and Android tablet.
- Resolution: Good throughout.
- Notes: With StrikeLines’ HD view of the ocean floor you’ll be able to pinpoint where all the fishing spots are on the map. Whether you’re kayak fishing, commercial crabbing, or just out to pick up some bass, cod, or haddock, the Northern California fishing map will help put you on more fish. You’ll see where all the rocks, reefs, and other structures are in real time on your GPS unit, mobile device, or computer.