WEST MARINE 2GPM Freshwater System Pump
**Note** Items may vary upon availability, shipping may be an additional 7 days, shipping is typically 1-3 days with tracked shipping.This Item comes with FAST FREE Shipping.
Smooth, pulsation-free water flow that runs quietly.
Designed to meet the freshwater needs of most vessels with smaller to medium demands up to 2 fixtures. The 3 chamber design and integrated bypass provides a consistent flow with minimal pulsation and pump cycling. Soft rubber mounts isolate pump vibration from mounting surface for quiet operation. A corrosion-resistant design and ability to run-dry extends service life. A screw-less diaphragm eliminates possible leak paths. Quick-connect fittings are included for ease of installation and to simplify routine maintenance.
- Medium volume on-demand freshwater pump
- 3 chamber diaphragm design for smooth water flow
- Built in bypass to eliminate pulsation and rapid cycling
- Vibration absorbing mounts for quiet operation
- Quick release snap-fit port fittings for easier installation
- Corrosion resistant pump head and motor housing
- Self-priming up to 10'
- Dimensions: 4 3/4"H x 4 1/4W" x 9"L
2GPM Freshwater System Pump
|Amperage||3.5 Amps at 12 Volts DC|
|Capacity||2 Gallons per Minute|
|Dimensions||4 3/4" Height x 6" Width x 9" Length|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|