|Best Use||Two-Part Epoxy Resin|
|Capacity||4 or 16 fl oz. each Resin & Hardener|
|Cure Time||3-5 Minutes|
|Type||Two-Part Epoxy Adhesive|
This Item Comes with FAST FREE 1-5 Day Ground Shipping on Orders $50 or More!!! ** This product must be shipped ground due to hazardous shipping!!!**
Easy-to-use epoxy resin for quick repairs.
G/5 Five Minute Epoxy Adhesive is an easy-to-use, 2-part resin-hardener system for quick repairs, tooling and general bonding. May be used in spot applications to hold parts in position while standard epoxy bonds cure. Bonds to wood, fiberglass and metal. Not recommended for long-term bonds subject to high loads or moisture. One-to-one mixture, no pumps are required. Cures in 3-5 minutes.
- System for quick repairs and general bonding
- Use as spot applications to hold parts in position
- Bonds to wood, fiberglass, and metal
- Ideal for bonding dissimilar materials
- Formulation: Two-part epoxy
- Application: Not for long-term bonds
- Material Compatibility: Wood, fiberglass, metal, some plastics
- Recommended Usage: Tacking parts in place while regular epoxy cures;
- Cure Time: 3-5 minutes