4 Pole Plug & Socket Connector with Rubber Cap
Normally used with a trailer where only limited functionality (taillights. brake lights) is needed. Ideal for boat trailers or RVs towing a car on a flatbed trailer.
- Diecast metal housings
- Screw terminals accept up to 12 AWG wire.
- Replaceable interiors
- Brass split-pin contacts are aligned to assure proper contact and minimal voltage drop
- Spring-loaded socket doors (the plug locks securely into the opening)
- Wiring codes are identified on the insulator
- Two mounting holes on the flange are 17/64" (6.7 mm) in diameter. 2-15/16" (74.6 mm) in centers.
- Mount through a 1 3/8" (34.9 mm) diameter hole.
- With special housing that protects terminals from road splash
- Housing: Plated steel
- Circuitry: 4
- Input Terminals: Brass
- Contact Material: Screw