M324S Camera System
|Dimensions||7" Diameter x 11 1/4" Height|
|Field of View at 1000 Yards||24 Degrees|
|Input Power||12 to 24 Volts DC|
|Person In Water Range||1500 Feet|
|Resolution||320 x 240|
|Small Vessel Range||4200 Feet|
|Warranty Details||Three Years (With Product Registration)|
Notice: These commodities, technology, or software can only be exported from the United States or transferred to a third party in accordance with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
**Note** Items may vary upon availability, shipping may be an additional 7 days, shipping is typically 1-3 days with tracked shipping.This Item comes with FAST FREE Shipping.
The M-Series have been updated with the latest FLIR thermal camera core technology for exceptional detail and clarity. They also now come with standard gyro-stabilization for rock-steady viewing when the vessel is pitching in heavy seas or when the camera is zoomed in on a target.
The single-payload M324S has a 320 x 240 resolution thermal imager for detailed imagery night or day. Built on our proven M-Series maritime gimbal, the M324S can continuously pan through 360° and tilt +/- 90° for unobstructed, horizon to horizon viewing. Standard gyro-stabilization provides steady viewing at long range or when the vessel is pitching in the seaway.
The M324S also includes the M-Series Joystick Control Unit (JCU.) The JCU provides precise system control and lets users access all of the important camera functions from a convenient pushbutton interface. The joystick is backlit for nighttime use and is fully sealed to IPx6 standards so it can be mounted in the pilothouse or out on deck. Additional JCU's can be added to control the camera from multiple locations.
In addition to JCU control, the M324S camera can be viewed and controlled by many leading MFDs from Garmin, Furuno, Raymarine and Simrad. The M324S has convenient analog video output that is simple to connect to any MFD, monitor or display with a composite analog input.
- Pan and tilt thermal camera system for night and day navigation
- 2X e-Zoom allows you to magnify distant targets for better viewing and identification
- Gyro-stabilized for steady imagery in rough seas or when zoomed in
- Included Joystick Control Unit allows for full control of the camera system
- Automatic window heater keeps the optics free of ice in cold weather
- Simple Ethernet connectivity and IP addressability for easy installation and control
- Patented FLIR Digital Detail Enhancement™ (DDE) for superior clarity under challenging conditions