|Beam||Traditional: 45/15 Degrees
|Connection Interface||8-Pin Connector|
|Frequency||DownVu: CHIRP 435-475 kHz
CHIRP 800-840 kHz
|Maximum Depth||Traditional 1900 Feet
DownVu 750 Feet
|Transmit Power||500 Watts|
This Item Comes with FAST FREE 1-3 Day Tracked Shipping!!!
Traditional/ClearVü optimized for clearer image at shallow depths.
The GT20-TM 8 Pin Transom Mount Transducer is excellent for the shallow water fisherman who wants traditional and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar, this transom or trolling motor mounted transducer consistently displays fish arches as well as clear pictures of objects, structure and fish that pass below your boat.
This transducer includes both a Transom Mount and a Trolling Motor Mount.
- Style: Transom mount
- Cable Length: 20'
- Connector: 8-pin
- Transom Angle: 0-70° transom
- Monitors: Depth, Speed and Temperature
- Material: Plastic
- Transmit Power: Trad 500W, ClearVü 500W
- Frequency Range: Trad. 77/200kHz, ClearVü CHIRP 455kHz (435-475) 800kHz (800-840)
- Max. Depth: Trad. 1,900, ClearVü: 750
- Beamwidths: Trad. 45°/15°, ClearVü 2.5° x 53° @455, 1.6° x 29° @800
Mfg. # 010-01960-01