Garmin Reactor™ 40 Hydraulic Corepack with SmartPump v2 With GHC™ 50 Autopilot Instrument
- This Reactor 40 corepack is the perfect companion for your hydraulically steered system.
- Yes, it features a solid-state 9-axis AHRS. And yes, that means you can mount it nearly anywhere.
- Even when you’re pitching or rolling, this autopilot reacts to sea conditions to keep you on course.
- You just want to get on the water, so we made calibration fast and easy. That’s the power of simple.
- Combine with your compatible Garmin chartplotter, and control your autopilot — from anywhere on your boat.
- Want more? The optional GHC™ 50 autopilot instrument enhances your autopilot experience.
Designed for powerboats, this Reactor 40 hydraulic corepack with SmartPump gives you the extra hand you need, so you can explore paradise worry-free.
This corepack’s compact, brushless SmartPump fits most sailboats and powerboats with a hydraulically steered boating system. It requires a compatible Garmin chartplotter or GHC autopilot instrument.
The SmartPump v2 is a one-size-fits-most solution that provides optimal control and confidence on the water. Plus, gain better thermal performance, higher reliability and lower power consumption.
With its advanced solid-state 9-axis AHRS, you can mount Reactor 40 nearly anywhere, in any orientation. It even reduces power consumption, minimizes heading error and more.
Hold your course on the sea — this autopilot reacts to conditions, so you can remain confident even when you’re pitching or rolling.
All autopilots require commissioning and calibration. Reactor 40 makes it quick and easy.
Gain more freedom when maneuvering your boat. This corepack allows for optional Shadow Drive technology to automatically disengage the autopilot when you turn the wheel.
Control your autopilot from anywhere on your boat by using your compatible Garmin devices, including the Reactor autopilot remote, select quatix® marine smartwatches and more (requires a compatible Garmin chartplotter or GHC 50 autopilot instrument).
Combine the Reactor 40 corepack with the GHC 50 autopilot instrument to add a dedicated, touchscreen autopilot display to your helm. Plus, GHC 50 allows you to share data and settings with Garmin MFDs and other installed Garmin devices.
When connected to your compatible Garmin chartplotter, all Reactor 40 corepacks offer powerboat and sailing features, including heading hold and step turns — plus wind hold and tack/jibe when paired with a wind sensor (sold separately). You can even gain additional benefits such as the follow route and Auto Guidance+™ features1.
1 Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
Mfg. # 010-02794-01