IP Camera Recorder with IrisControl for Garmin OneHelm Host - 1TB HDD - 32 IP Camera Inputs
You’re in Control…
CMAC™ is a feature-rich command, management, and control system for your onboard cameras and alarms. Upload your deck plans, set up your onboard cameras and alarms, and control everything from your chartplotter with the Iris Control App.
High-Definition Digital Output
CMAC systems feature a high-definition HDMI digital video output to provide the very best live, high-quality footage on compatible chartplotters, TVs, and dedicated monitors. CMAC can also be used with standard definition devices with any HDMI to composite video converter.
IRIS Control HTML5 App
Manage and control your onboard cameras and alarms via the Iris Control HTML5 app. Upload your deck plans and photos, drag and drop the dedicated camera and alarm icons, and you now have the most feature-rich and intuitive marine security and surveillance system in the world. Navigate through your deck plans and select camera icons to switch video inputs, control PTZ cameras via the ultra-responsive virtual joystick, configure and select camera tours and scans, activate thermal color palettes, gyro control, and much, much, more! Iris Control frees up helm space by removing the need for additional control hardware and joysticks.
USB Touch Control
In addition, to control your compatible MFD network, CMAC features a USB touch control interface. This means chart plotters with USB touch outputs, such as Garmin’s 8000 series, can be used to drive your PTZ cameras with pinpoint accuracy.
WiFi / Remote P2P Connectivity
Connect CMAC to your onboard WiFi router and view your cameras from around your boat on your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Perfect for keeping an eye on what’s happening above from the below deck! CMAC can also be accessed remotely via P2P connectivity if you have internet access.
Integrated Network Video Recorder
CMAC built-in recorder is fully configurable to maximize storage time, adjust resolutions and frame rates, set video motion detection, and much more.
- 1 terabyte hard disc drive
- This is an IP camera only version that can connect up to 32 cameras
- Wired for a Garmin unit
- Fully integrated camera and alarm control & management system for boats
- Upload your own deck plans & photos and drag & drop camera & alarm icons to select & control
- Garmin onehelm™ integration with the IrisControlTM app
- Control and switch your cameras from your Garmin MFD.
- Configure your boat alarm system, control individual and group alarms
- Razor-sharp, scaled control via IrisControl’s virtual joystick
- Full-screen touch control with Garmin’s USB touch (on available models)
- Firmware is upgradable to unlock features as & when they become available