|Mount Type||Bow Mount
This Item comes with FAST FREE shipping.
Trusted by serious saltwater anglers everywhere to deliver the power they need and the performance they rely on.
Smart boat control features, the CoPilot Remote, an indestructible composite shaft, with cool and quiet power―the Riptide Terrova never ceases to amaze. You can even equip it with wireless GPS remotes for more convenient control on the water. Stowing and deploying is effortless with the Lift Assist design mount while the sacrificial anode and Digital Maximizer help keep this trolling motor running for years to come.
Minn Kota’s GPS trolling system, the iPilot does it all. This wireless system not only delivers on speed and steering, but it also gives you the ability to record and retrace your paths on the water. With a larger screen and more options than before, you can have better control over your system. The iPilot features a mobile app, Bluetooth connectivity, Spot-Lock, iTracks, Go To, advanced AutoPilot, CoPilot and Cruise control.
The accompanying mobile app allows you to control speed, steering, Spot-Lock, AutoPilot and software updates from your cell phone or tablet while Bluetooth connectivity gives you a fast and secure connection.
Other iPilot Features
- Create, store, retrace and return to your most fruitful trolling paths with the iTracks system. You can store 16 paths up to two miles long each.
- Spot-Lock is a GPS anchor that accurately holds on to your fishing spot with cutting-edge algorithms.
- Go To allows you to choose any Spot-Lock location or iTracks path you want to return to. It will activate your motor to automatically take you back to your most productive locations.
- Advanced autopilot allows you to motor ahead in the direction you want to travel without having to do anything but hit a button. It will stay on course and correct your motor for wind waves and currents.
- The CoPilot feature allows you to control speed, steering, prop on/off switch and high-speed bypass from your iPilot wireless remote so you can fish from anywhere on the boat.
- Cruise control allows you to dial-in and adjust your speed to attract fish with favorable bait presentations. Monitor your actual “on the water” speed from the remote screen and adjust it in .01 mile per hour increments.
Get in the water with no delays. Minn Kota’s Stow/Deploy Lever makes it even easier to use. When you're ready to move, just push down with your hand or foot and your trolling motor will effortlessly slide into the water. When you’re ready to move, the Lift-Assist Design with its spring-loaded assemby, stows your motor effortlessly.
Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
Advanced Corrosion Protection
The lower unit of this motor is housed in a grit-blasted and aluminum coated construction to prevent oxidation and rust. The final layer of powder-coated paint provides an additional barrier of protection.
- CoPilot™: The original wireless remote gives you push-button command of speed and steering of your trolling motor.
- The push-to-test battery meter gives you an instant "state of charge" reading at the push of a button, so you can see just how much longer you have on the water.
- Weedless Wedge 2 pushes weeds away and takes on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. The swept-back, flared blades provide unrelenting, reliable prop performance. Delivers extra power to help you push through heavy vegetation to get you where the fish are.
- Pound for pound, the composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won't break, kink or corrode.
- Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Extra-large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power and longer motor life.
Mfg. # 1363706