|Mount Type||Bow Mount
**Note** Items may vary upon availability, shipping may be an additional 7 days, shipping is typically 1-3 days with tracked shipping. This Item comes with FAST FREE shipping.
Stow, deploy, trim and operate Riptide Ulterra Bow-Mount Trolling Motors from anywhere on the boat.
Minn Kota's Riptide Ulterra Bow-Mount Motors make fishing a lot simpler. They have the i-Pilot remote pre-installed, which lets you locate a fishing spot, record and retrace your route and control your speed and steering with ease.
Advanced autopilot: The redesigned, GPS-enabled i-Pilot includes a large LCD screen so you can intuitively navigate through expandable menus. The advanced autopilot stays on a heading automatically, and cruise control locks in your on-the-water speed and adjust in 0.1-mph increments.
Auto Stow and Deploy makes getting the motor in and out of the water effortless–-all you need to do is push a button. Power Trim lets you easily adjust the motor for changing depths. Digital Maximizer technology controls the amperage draw on the battery at various speeds, eliminating wasted power and extending battery life.
- Choose 24V or 36V power: 80lb. thrust models run on 24 volts, while 112lb. models require a 36 volt battery bank
- Integrated battery meter: In addition to showing the remote battery life, your i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote will also show you the state of your motor's batteries, so you'll never have to guess how much longer you have on the water
- Auto stow and deploy: Auto Stow/Deploy lets you get your motor in and out of the water using the included i-Pilot remote
- Digital Maximizer: Motors with Digital Maximizer provide up to five times longer run time on a single charge by drawing only as much power as you need, so they don't waste any energy; These motors are variable speed, so dial in your precise speed and let Digital Maximizer deliver the right amount of power, while conserving your battery and extending your time on the water
- Weedless Wedge™ 2 propeller: Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking; Weedless Wedge™ 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance
- Indestructible composite shaft: Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel; It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode. That’s why we’re confident enough to guarantee it for life
- Cool, quiet power: Nothing runs cooler or quieter; The extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life; Unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise
- Advanced corrosion protection: Riptide's premium-grade alloys are fortified by a multi-step cleaning process, tough-as-nails armor plating and a durable, saltwater-resistant powder-coat paint
- Fully encapsulated electronics: Marine-grade urethane fully encapsulates Riptide control boards to protect the electronic circuitry; All electrical connections are sealed with waterproof heat-shrink tubing to keep saltwater out
- Sacrificial anode: Minn Kota uses metals that are properly balanced with a composite shaft to ward off galvanic corrosion
Mfg. # 1358956