10'4" Lanai Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
10'4" x 31" x 5" Solstice Lanai SUP is a high-performance, recreation SUP featuring a 5” thick core, making it suitable for riders up to 200 lbs. The Lanai features a pointed nose with added rocker, allowing it to cut through any chop or water conditions without compromising performance.
The ideal on-the-go, bring with you anywhere, adventure-ready SUP. Measuring 10 feet 4 inches in length and constructed with a pointed nose, this board is built to cut through the water, achieve high speeds and allow for easy maneuverability. Designed with versatility in mind, Lanai allows for top-tier paddling performance on the water mixed with the ease of portability and storage out of the water. No matter where you are its sleek floral print has you paddling in paradise.
EVA non-skid traction pad - The EVA non-Skid traction deck pad material allows for extra comfort while standing. In addition to the non-skid material, its diamond-grooved texture creates increased grip while paddling.
Double-layer PVC material - The exterior construction is double-layered, 1000 Denier, 3-Ply PVC material. This premium grade material is highly durable, UV resistant & puncture resistant, and tough enough to withstand marine environments.
Drop-stitch core - Drop-Stitch Technology is constructed of thousands of polyester threads that connect the top and bottom PVC layers together. This allows for high-pressure inflation, creating that flat, board-like shape with a solid feel as you paddle.
Fabric-reinforced PVC rail - The rails of our inflatable SUPs are double-layered to ensure seam durability and toughness. This reinforced exterior layer is designed to absorb impact and protect the iSUP so you can confidently take your board anywhere.
- Bungee system to store your PFD-life vests, dry bags, coolers, and other gear
- Non-slip tract pad designed with ultra-cushioned, non-slip traction pad material
- Double reinforced, UV-resistant D-ring attachment point for leash
- Universal bow mounts to attach Go-Pros, speakers, cameras, cup holders, etc. Double pad-eye for anchoring, docking, and securing
- Reinforced soft neoprene comfort grip handle
- Halkey-Roberts (HR) valve for inflating and deflating with push-pin function and screw cap
- Recommended pressure - 15 PSI
- Backpack dimensions - 32" x 14" x 10"
- Weight - 24 lbs
- Weight Capacity - 200 lbs
In the Box:
- Adjustable paddle
- Ankle leash
- Removable skeg
- Pump with gauge
- Repair kit