GPSMAP® 943xsv Combo GPS/Fishfinder GN+ with GMR 18HD+
You’re an angler who wants premium features, maps, and charts for your connected helm plus built-in sonar. This crisp 9" high-resolution chartplotter makes that wish come true.
Get a sharper view from your connected helm with the GPSMAP® 943xsv chartplotter. Its higher-resolution 9” in-plane switching display has 50% more pixels than previous-generation chartplotters. And with its compact footprint, vivid sonar color palette, and double the processing power of previous-generation GPSMAP devices, it seamlessly integrates into your Garmin marine system. GPSMAP 943xsv also features built-in Ultra High-Definition SideVü™ and ClearVü™ scanning sonars and supports 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar as well as fully networkable radar and live sonar devices. Preloaded Garmin Navionics+™ coastal charts and inland mapping feature Auto Guidance+™ technology (Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations) for helping you get where you need to go. Plus, there’s support for optional Garmin Navionics Vision+™ premium map content. Easily build your marine system — from compatible sonar and autopilots to compatible radar, cameras and multimedia — by using HTML 5.0, NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 networking, J1939 for engines, and the Garmin Marine Network. Or pair your plotter with your other compatible Garmin devices, such as quatix® marine smartwatches, wind transducers, wireless remote controls, and more.
- Higher-resolution in-plane switching touchscreen display offers improved sunlight readability and visibility from any angle, with 50% more pixels than previous-generation 9” units
- Fast and responsive, with nearly twice the processing power of previous-generation GPSMAP® devices, this system references 10 Hz GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo) for accurate positioning and smooth speed as well as COG data
- Slimline display borders, edge-to-edge glass, and reduced unit footprint make for easy retrofit in a wider range of dash configurations
- Preloaded Garmin Navionics+™ coastal charts and inland mapping feature Auto Guidance+™ technology (Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations) ; plus, there’s support for optional Garmin Navionics Vision+™ premium map content.
- J1939 engine connectivity for easy integration with engines and our exclusive OneHelm™ feature for connecting to your compatible third-party devices, such as EmpirBus™ digital switching
- Easily build your marine system — from compatible sonar and autopilots to compatible radar, cameras and multimedia — by using NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 networking and the Garmin Marine Network
- Use built-in Wi-Fi® networking to pair with the free ActiveCaptain® smartphone app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications, software updates, and more.
- Integrated ANT® connectivity support for use with your compatible quatix® marine smartwatches, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer, GNX™ Wind marine instrument, and wireless remote controls
- Built-in Ultra High-Definition SideVü™ and ClearVü™ scanning sonars with high-contrast vivid color palettes to help distinguish fish from structure
- Supports live sonar devices, 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar, and more
What's In The Box?
- microSD preinstalled
- Power cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable
- Bail mount with knobs
- Flush mount kit with gasket
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap covers
- GPSMAP x3 chartplotters are preloaded with Garmin Navionics+ offshore, coastal, and inland water charts for the U.S. and Canada