This Item Comes with Fast Free 1-3 Day tracked Shipping!
A high performance 30 gph fuel filter/water separator for outboard engine installations
Racor's famous Aquabloc filter media sets these fuel filter/water separators apart. This unique filter element removes virtually 100% removal of water and solid contaminants. A powder coated die-cast aluminum head supports the spin-on filter and clear bowl. Ideal for outboard engine applications. Not recommended for inboard engine installations or where filter assembly can be exposed to high heat or flame.
- Filter media features Aquabloc to remove virtually 100% of water and debris contaminates
- Spin-on design makes changing filter elements quick and easy; often without tools
- Clear plastic bowl allows visual inspection of fuel condition and provides port for optional water sensor installation
- Powder coated die-cast aluminum mount head resists corrosion
- Drain in bowl allows for safe removal of contaminates and extends life of the filter
- Application: Gasoline Outboards
- Flow Rate: 30 gph
- Port Size: 1/4"NPT
- Drain: Yes
- Dimensions: 6 1/2"H x 3 3/16"W x 3 3/16"D