Name Value Antenna Internal GPS Antenna Cartography C-Map Discover Diagonal Screen Size 12-inch Widescreen Dimensions 12.20" Width x 8.63" Height x 3.26" Depth Display Shape Horizontal Display Size 12.20"W x 8.63"H Display Color Color Display Type WVGA Color TFT LCD Frequency Active Imaging™ 3-IN-1
Maximum Depth 83' to 1000'; 200' to 500'; 455' to 300'; 800' to 100' Sidescan = 300 feet Mount Type Flush
Resolution 1280 x 800 Specific Transducer Transducer included Active Imaging™ 3-IN-1 Skimmer Mid/High 455/800kHz CHIRP
83/200kHZ with CHIRP Sonar
Side Scan and DownsScan Imaging™ technology; includes Mounting bracket
Warranty Details Two Years
This Item Comes with FAST FREE 1-3 Day Tracked Shipping!!!
The GO12 XSE is a perfect way to add GPS navigation, sonar, radar and more to your sport boat, cruiser, or center-console. The included Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 transducer delivers CHIRP sonar and picture-like SideScan and DownScan imaging™ views. Enjoy intuitive touchscreen control over a multitude of optional accessories, from autopilot to entertainment.
- "Active Imaging 3-in-1 Sonar (CHIRP/Side/Down)
- FishReveal™ Smart Target ViewQuick and simple control of entertainment systems connected on NMEA2000
- Vessel circuit control when connected to a C-zone digital switching system
- View and monitor engine data while underway
- Low Profile Glass dash styling
- Super bright widescreen display
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity
- Software update notifications and downloads when connected to the internet
- Screen mirroring when connected to a mobile device
- Built-in 10 Hz GPS antenna
- Dual Micro SD card slot
- Built-in echosounder (Broadband & CHIRP)
- Built-in Forwardscan Imaging (transducer required)
- Radar port for direct connection to Simrad 3G/4G or Halo Radar scanners
- Operable with OP40/OP50 Remote
- Advanced NMEA2000 networking
C-MAP Discover Chart Features
- Full-Featured Vector Charts
- Custom Depth Shading
- High-Resolution Bathymetry
- Tides & Currents
Automatic routing brings the convenience of in-car navigation to boating, helping you to plot a route and get underway with less delay. Simply select a destination, and your display will suggest the shortest, safest route. This feature is available with Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum charts (Navionics Dock-to-dock Autorouting), and C-MAP MAX-N+ charts (C-MAP Easy Routing). * Automatic routing features are unavailable in North America.
Enjoy the most up-to-date charts on the water with Navionics SonarChart Live. Available exclusively with Navionics charts, this feature creates a depth-contour overlay using live sonar data from your display’s built-in sounder. The results are shown on your GO series display and updated in real-time as you fish or cruise.
Designed with power boating in mind, the Simrad GO series offers a unique Cruise Charting page that brings together crucial navigation data and charts in one easily readable display.
The optional SonicHub®2 module is the perfect companion to your GO series display. Stream music from Bluetooth® connected tablets, smartphones, and other mobile devices with this black-box audio system that eliminates the need for a separate head unit.
The Simrad GO series provides access to online services including easy wireless map downloads and software updates via any wireless hotspot. On the water, connect your Simrad GO series display to your mobile devices, mirroring your display’s screen on your smartphone or giving you full remote control from your tablet with the free Link app.
What's in the Box:
- Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transducer
- Sun Cover for GO12
- GO12/V12 Dash Mount Kit
- C-Map Discover microSD
Mfg. # 000-14834-002