PROsine™ 1800 Inverter Trusine 1800W 230AC/12DC
PROsine™ Inverters deliver true sine wave output that is identical to AC power supplied by your utility. This clean output makes PROsine™ Inverters ideal for handling sensitive loads, while also improving AC equipment performance. Designed for recreational and industrial applications, expect the best performances from televisions, audio systems, speed tools, and any other electronics where you want nothing but the most optimal performance.
Provides pure sine wave AC power from a DC source
Offering superior quality true sine wave output, the Prosine 1000 and 1800 stand-alone inverters are ideally suited for electrical systems that already have a quality multistage battery charger. Designed for recreational and industrial applications, their 120-volt, 60 Hz AC power output is capable of handling both heavy duty and smaller, multiple AC loads. Prosine inverters include a backlit LCD display panel, which can be mounted remotely.
Ultra-Clean Pure Sine Wave Power
With less than 3% total harmonic distortion, the Prosine delivers true sine wave output that is identical to AC power supplied by your utility. Expect trouble-free true sine wave electricity for televisions, audio systems, variable speed tools, and more.
- Two models available: 1000 watt (1500 watt surge) and 1800 watt (2900 watt surge)
- True sine wave output
- Removable LCD display can be mounted remotely for control and monitoring
- Unique DC terminals offer 180-degree connections for easy installation in tight places
- Efficient power save mode draws only 1.5 watts under no-load condition
- Two year warranty
- Over temperature shutdown and automatic overload protection
- Over voltage and under voltage protection
- Short circuit and AC backfeed protection
- Available in 12 and 24 volt models
- Schuko AC receptacle
- Remote interface kit for remote mounting of display module
- Models available with Schuko, hardwire, or hardwire with transfer switch