This Item comes with FAST FREE 1-3 Day Tracked Shipping.
High-quality, affordable anchors feature precise dimensions and hot-dip galvanizing for corrosion protection.
Patterned after the original lightweight Danforth anchors, including precision die-cut components for accurate assembly and symmetry, a tapered shank with chamfered edges for deeper seabed penetration and increased stock length and fluke angle for roll stability and dependability.
- Style: Pivoting steel fluke
- Material: Galvanized steel
- Application: Sand and mud
- Pros: An accurately made, traditional lightweight anchor. Precise crown tooling and tapered shank allow deep anchor penetration. Controlled shank/fluke angle for reliable sets. Great in sand and good in mud.
- Cons: Limited or no holding in grassy, rock or clay bottoms. Doesn't readily reset on breakout. Hinge prone to jamming.
- Warranty: Five years
|Benefits||Patterned After the Original Danforth Anchor
Increased Stock Length and Fluke Angle for Roll Stability and Dependability
|Boat Length||Less than 16 Feet|
|Dimensions||Shank Length 19 1/2 Inches
Stock Width 14 3/4 Inches
Fluke Length 10 1/2 Inches
|Not Recommended For||Limited or No Holding in Grassy, Rocky or Clay Bottoms|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|