300-Series Stainless Steel Hose Clamps (10-Pack)
Replace rusted or suspect hose clamps and help insure the watertight integrity of your boat with 300 Series Stainless Steel Hose Clamps.
Referred to by the manufacturer as their "Power Seal®" clamps, these clamps are a dependable choice for most above- and below-the-waterline clamping applications. With "Quadra-Lock" interlocking construction, these clamps hold securely and won't back off. All-stainless steel construction assures corrosion resistance. Clamps exceed all SAE requirements and comply with ABYC requirements for onboard clamping applications. Package of 10.
- Worm gear design
- 15/16" 300-series stainless steel hex screw
- 1/2" band in 300-series stainless steel
- Two-piece housing in 300-series stainless steel
- Smooth underside ensures the most effective seal possible
- Quadra-Lock interlocking construction
- Comply with ABYC requirements for clamping applications
- Meet SAE standard J1508 Type “F”