|Cable Length||200 Feet|
|Mount Type||Low Profile Swivel|
|Speeds||2 Feet per Turn|
**Note** Items may vary upon availability, shipping may be an additional 7 days, shipping is typically 1-3 days with tracked shipping. This Item comes with FAST FREE shipping.
An advanced compact manual downrigger for smaller boats, includes stainless steel spool.
Controlled depth fishing using a downrigger isn’t just for large sportfishing vessels or going after saltwater species. Downriggers can be added to any angler’s arsenal to effectively target fish in a specific water column with devastating effects—for the fish at least. The Cannon Uni-Troll™ manual downrigger is an ideal for anglers with smaller boats that focus on inland lake species. It has one of the smallest footprints in the industry and works well on narrower gunnels and applications with limited space.
Deploy line with one hand with a simple to use clutch. The included stainless steel cable dispatches easily without jamming or tangles through an enclosed pulley. The mechanical 3 digit counter lets you monitor line depth and stop it at just the right depth.
Cover more water by adjusting trolling spread. A dual axis rod holder keeps your rod secure and can be adjust to avoid entanglements with other lines. The 360° universal swivel and telescoping boom of the downrigger will enable you position the downrigger line further from the boat and other lines. The combination sets up a grid like pattern to drag the lake of all its fish.
Retrieve line quickly to prevent entanglement. The ergonomic 2:1 crank quickly retrieves the downrigger line to prevent line entanglements and possibly breaking off a fish. An integrated ball hook stores the downrigger cable when not in use.
Become more of a threat to fish in inland lakes and rivers by adding an effective weapon to your boat. A Cannon Uni-Troll™ 10 STX downrigger will let you cover more water and target a wider variety of species with pin point accuracy.
- Compact manual downrigger that is ideal for smaller boats
- 2:1 manual crank with ergonomic handle quickly retrieves line
- Enclosed pulley prevents line for jumping and avoids tangles
- Universal 360° swivel base that is compatible with electric models for future upgrades
- Adjustable boom fine tunes trolling spread
- Mechanical three digit depth counter
- Integrated dual axis rod holder
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Type: Manual
- Mount Type: Easy-Access Universal 360° swivel (compatible with electric models)
- Material: Carbon fiber composite with stainless steel boom
- Capacity: 20 lbs.
- Retrieval Rate: 2:1 manual crank
- Boom: Adjustable 24"—53"
- Depth Counter: Three digit mechanical
- Rod Holder: Dual axis
- Positive Ion Control: No
- Included Equipment: Stainless steel spool with200' 150 lb. test stainless steel cable includes a line release