|Dimensions||1.7" x 1.1" x 0.4"|
|Maximum Range||50 Feet|
|Type||Engine Cut-Off Device|
|Voltage||3 Volts DC (CR2032)|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
xFOB™ Multifob lets everyone using the boat have a wireless kill switch.
MOB+ xFOB is the heart of the MOB+ Wireless Cut-Off Switch. xFOB is a small device, but packed with groundbreaking wireless technology. It weighs in at only 0.35 ounces and is only 1 3/4" long.
The xFOB can be worn on your wrist, in your pocket, around your neck or clipped to your life jacket using either the xBAND™ or xTAG™ accessories. The waterproof xFOB™ has more than 300 hours of battery life, and is powered by an easy to change standard coin cell battery.
- Requires purchase of xHUB™ (sold separately)
- Up to four xFOBs can be connected to the xHUB™ at the same time,
- Combine the xFOB™ with either the xTAG™ or a xBAND™ in your choice of colors
- Choose to connect an AlarmFOB with alarm only, or stop and alarm
- Voltage Source CR 2032 Battery - 3V nominal
- Power Consumption 0.3 µA in sleep / 30 mA in active mode
- Battery Life 300 hours continuous usage
- Submersible (IP68)
Certifications and Compliance
- Radio – xFOB™ US: FCC Part 15C
- EMC – xFOB™ US: CISPR 16-1
- Flammability – xFOB™ CE-UL94
- Immersion xFOB™ IP68 - >3m water resistant
- RoHS (2002/95/EC) compliant materials
- ABYC A-33 compliant