EL Series Marine Speakers 6.5" 80-Watt Classic Grey Marine Speaker (Pair)
Energize Your Boating Experience. Enjoy quality audio and multicolor RGB LED lighting to enhance your boating experience with the EL Series speakers from Fusion.
- Experience multicolor RGB LED lighting (sports style with LED model only) to brighten up your boating experience
- The injection-molded polypropylene cone provides clean, clear audio reproduction
- The shallow basket design provides increased versatility during the installation
- The speakers are available in a 6.5” design with both classic and sports-style grilles
- Salt fog resistant and UV stable design for the harsh marine environment
DESIGNED AND ENGINEERED FOR THE MARINE ENVIRONMENT
The EL Series speakers have an IP65 rating for protection against dust and water ingress and have been tested to a high level of protection against salt fog and UV.
DESIGNED TO COMPLY WITH ISO12216
Tested to international standards for pressure and water ingress, the EL Series speakers are designed and built for superior quality and robustness.
QUALITY MATERIALS AND ACOUSTIC ENGINEERING
The EL Series speakers incorporate high-quality materials and marine-specific design elements, ensuring they look and sound great on the water.
INJECTION-MOLDED POLYPROPYLENE (IMPP) CONE
By using a water-resistant IMPP cone it improves the robustness of the speaker, allowing for clean, clear audio reproduction.
LIGHTWEIGHT VOICE COIL
The lightweight design allows for higher sensitivity, resulting in increased power and efficiency to deliver an enhanced audio experience.
OPEN BASKET CONSTRUCTION
The optimized open back design allows for extended power handling and versatile mounting options with reduced mounting depth.
MULTICOLOR RGB LED LIGHTING
The sports style EL Series speakers with RGB LED lighting provide bright and even LED illumination in a wide range of colors, letting you choose any color to match the mood and enhance your audio entertainment experience.
CONTROLLING THE RGB LIGHTING
Control the color (static or dynamic), brightness, light mode and speed by using the MS-RGBRC wireless remote control (sold separately).
What's In the Box?
- One pair of speakers (based on what you select)
- 12 Phillips stainless steel mounting screws (4.2 mm x 25.4 mm (8 gauge x 1”))
- Two 20 ft (6 meter) speaker cables