FM-S10RB FM Series 10" 400W Flush Mount Marine Subwoofer - Round Grill - Black
Clear audio, clean aesthetics, all-class.
Engineered for high-quality audio reproduction with innovative design aesthetics, Fusion's FM Series flush mount marine subwoofers are designed to deliver high-quality bass to your vessel in a sleek and minimalistic form factor to meet the latest boat design trends.
Featuring an intelligent mounting system for non-intrusive, easy installation, the FM Series subwoofers are designed to be flush mounted with a mounting flange no thicker than 3mm [1/8"] for a premium, visually-appealing, near-flat finish.
With an IP65 weatherproof rating, True-Marine™ accreditation and an industry-leading 3-year warranty, you can enjoy peace of mind that your FM Series subwoofers are built to last on board season after season.
- Optimized 2.1 Configuration: When connected with a pair of FM Series speakers and a Fusion Multi-Zone™ stereo with DSP, you have the option of creating a 2.1 audio zone to simplify installation and reduce system cost by adding bass without the need for an external amplifier.
- Quality Audio Reproduction: Enjoy quality low frequency audio at any volume level.
- Innovative Design Aesthetics: Designed with a low profile, near-flat installation for a visually appealing finish, the FM Series will complement the aesthetics of any vessel.
- Non-Intrusive Mounting System: The FM Series uses 'speaker legs' that keep the subwoofer in place without creating any screw holes to your vessel.
- True-Marine™ Designed and Engineered: Extensively tested to perform in the harsh marine environment, the FM Series carry an IP65 weatherproof rating along with True-Marine accreditation.
- Designed To Comply With ISO12216: Tested to international standards for pressure and watertightness, it recognizes the FM Series are designed and built to the highest industry standards for quality and robustness.
- Subwoofer Size: 10"
- Peak Power: 400W
- RMS Power Rating: 120W
- Efficiency (1W/1M): 87 dB
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 2 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS): 40-300 W/Ch
- Cone/Surround Material: Polypropylene with rubber surround
- Mounting Diameter Clearance: 269mm (10-9/16")
- Mounting Depth Clearance: 140mm (5-1/2")
- Optimum Enclosure Volume (Sealed enclosure, fully filled with absorption material): 40L
- Operating Temperature Range: 0-50°C (32-122°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -20-70°C (-4-158°F)
- Water and Dust Resistance (IPX rating): IP65
- Warranty: 3 Years