|Beam||1.8 Degrees H x 23 Degrees V|
|Dimensions||52.3" x 5.4" x 6.9"|
|Display Color||Sold Separately|
|Maximum Range||72 Nautical Miles|
|Voltage||10 to 32 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
**Note** Items may vary upon availability, shipping may be an additional 7 days, shipping is typically 1-3 days with tracked shipping.This Item comes with FAST FREE Shipping.
GMR Fantom™ with MotionScope™ Technology harnesses the Doppler Effect to make avoiding collisions much simpler.
These 40W solid-state open-array radars have MotionScope™ Technology, which uses the Doppler effect to detect moving targets and help you avoid potential collisions. Auto Bird Gain setting helps identify flocks of birds feeding at the water’s surface and helps signal the location of game fish. Pulse Expansion setting maximizes energy on targets and increases target size.
MotionScope Doppler Technology: The GMR Fantom uses the Doppler effect to detect and highlight moving targets to help you avoid potential collisions, find flocks of birds and track weather formations. The Doppler effect is the frequency shift in the radar echo due to the relative motion of the target. This allows for instant detection of any targets moving toward or away from the radar. MotionScope highlights the moving targets on the radar display so you can navigate around other boats or severe weather — or toward fishing spots where birds are feeding at the surface.
MotionScope highlights the moving targets in different colors on the radar display so you can navigate around other boats or severe weather, or toward fishing spots where birds are feeding at the surface.
Echo Trails: A fading “trail” is left on the screen to help you quickly and easily identify moving targets and potential collision threats. Trails are corrected for your boat’s rotation when an autopilot or heading sensor is connected to your Garmin network.
Auto Bird Gain: Fishermen know, when you find birds at the water’s surface, you’ll also find fish. To further improve your fishing experience, use Auto Bird Gain, which helps to locate flocks of birds at the water’s surface where baitfish are also likely to be found.
- 40W, solid-state, open-array radars provide excellent close- and long-range detection from 20' to 72nm
- Pulse Compression technology provides high resolution while maximizing energy in order to enhance detection and identification of targets
- Pulse Expansion setting increases target sizes to help differentiate real targets from noise
- Dual radar capability allows multiple radars to run at the same time; MARPA setting enables tracking of 10 targets simultaneously
- Features include MotionScope™ Technology, Auto Bird Gain, Pulse Expansion, Dynamic Auto Gain and Sea Filter setting
- GMR Fantom™ Pedestal is required for each GMR Fantom Array™, sold separately
- Transmit Power: 40W
- Rotation Speed: 24 and 48rpm
- Minimum Range: 6 meters
- Voltage: 10-32 V
- Power Consumption: Typical 55W; Max 160W
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6
- Warranty: Two years
What's in the Box
- GMR Fantom (Order array and pedestal separately)
- Mounting hardware kit and template
- Power cable (15 meters)
- Network cable (15 meters)
- Software update microSD/SD™ card