This Item Comes with FAST FREE 1-3 Day Tracked Shipping!!!
GPSMAP® 1243 Chartplotter - Preloaeded US+Canada+Bahamas BlueChart® g3 - LakeVü g3
Get a sharper view from your connected helm with the GPSMAP® 1243 chartplotter. Its high-resolution 12” in-plane switching touchscreen and ultrasleek design seamlessly integrate into your Garmin marine system, putting full control at your fingertips. Preloaded BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps give you the best of Garmin and Navionics® data — with built-in Auto Guidance1 technology for confidence in helping you get where you need to go. Easily build your marine system — from compatible sonar and autopilots to compatible radar, cameras and multimedia — using HTML 5.0, NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network connectivity, J1939 for engines and the Garmin Marine Network. Add Panoptix™ FrontVü forward-looking sonar2 (sold separately) for help in avoiding underwater obstructions ahead. Or pair your plotter with your other compatible Garmin devices, such as quatix® marine smartwatches, wind transducers, wireless remote controls and more.
- High-resolution in-plane switching touchscreen displays offer improved sunlight readability and wide-angle visibility over previous-generation 12” units
- Fast and responsive, this robust GPSMAP® system references 10 Hz GNSS (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) for accurate positioning and smooth speed as well as COG data
- Slimline display borders, edge-to-edge glass and reduced unit footprint make for easy retrofit in a wider range of dash configurations
- Preloaded mapping includes LakeVü g3 and BlueChart® g3 with the best of Garmin and Navionics® data plus built-in Auto Guidance1 technology for confidence in helping you get where you need to go
- Built-in Garmin SailAssist™ features, including laylines, race features, set and drift, wind data and more3
- J1939 engine connectivity for easy integration with engines and our exclusive OneHelm™ feature for connecting to compatible third-party devices, such as EmpirBus™ digital switching
- Easily build your marine system — from compatible sonar and autopilots to compatible radar, cameras and multimedia — using NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network connectivity and the Garmin Marine Network
- Use built-in Wi-Fi® networking to pair with the free ActiveCaptain® app4 for access to OneChart™, smart notifications, software updates and more
- Integrated ANT® technology support for use with your compatible quatix® marine smartwatches, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer, GNX™ Wind marine instrument and wireless remote controls
1 Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
2 The ability to effectively avoid forward collisions with FrontVü sonar decreases as speed rises above 8 knots
3 Requires compatible wind transducer (sold separately)
4 Requires app on your compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
Mfg. # 010-02367-01