ClearVü: 0.94°x 60° @ 800 kHz
SideVü: 1.62° x 50°
UHD SideVü: 0.441° x 52° @ 1200 kHz
|Connection Interface||12-Pin Connector|
|Deadrise Angle||0°-70° degree transom|
|Frequency||CHIRP High Wide (150-240 kHz)
UHD ClearVü CHIRP 800 kHz (760-880 kHz)
UHD SideVü 1,200kHz (1020-1230 kHz)
CHIRP SideVü 455 kHz (425-485 kHz)
|Maximum Depth||CHIRP: 800 ft.
ClearVü 200 ft.
SideVü 500 ft.
UHD SideVü 125 ft.
|Transmit Power||350 Watts|
GT54UHD-TM Ultra High-Definition Scanning Sonar All-In-One Transducer
- One transducer provides the highest resolution ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonar images available and amazingly clear high wide CHIRP traditional sonar
- High wide CHIRP traditional sonar provides remarkably clear target separation and definition
- See incredibly detailed images of fish and structure up to 200’ below your boat with 800 kHz ClearVü sonar
- Two SideVü sonar frequency settings (455/1200 kHz) provide options for extended range of up to 500’
- Easy-to-install, compact, all-in-one design includes transom and trolling motor mounts
The GT54 Ultra High-Definition all-in-one transducer provides image details so clear and precise, you can actually see fish hanging just off branches of submerged trees, brush and rocks. You can see size differences between bigger and smaller fish and even see individual fish swimming in bait balls. You get the highest resolution ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonar images available plus amazingly clear high wide CHIRP traditional sonar1 — all in one transducer.
Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar provides extended range and depth performance. It shows you incredibly detailed images of fish and structure up to 200’ below your boat with 800 kHz ClearVü, while two SideVü sonar frequency settings (455/1200 kHz) provide options for extended range of up to 500’. It’s easy to install with included transom and trolling motor mounts so you can start fishing faster.
¹For use with GPSMAP® 8400xsv/8600xsv chartplotter/sonar combos
Mfg. # 010-12909-00