Garmin Reactor™ 40 Steer-by-wire Corepack for Volvo-Penta® With GHC™ 50 Autopilot Instrument
- You have a boat with a Volvo Penta system; this Reactor 40 corepack is the perfect companion.
- Yes, it features a solid-state 9-axis AHRS. And yes, that means you can mount it nearly anywhere.c
- Even when you’re pitching or rolling, this autopilot reacts to sea conditions to keep you on course.
- You just want to get on the water, so we made calibration fast and easy. That’s the power of simple.
- Combine with your compatible Garmin chartplotter, and control your autopilot — from anywhere on your boat.
- The GHC™ 50 autopilot instrument enhances your autopilot experien
Designed for yachts with a Volvo Penta system, this Reactor 40 autopilot steer-by-wire corepack gives you the extra hand you need, so you can explore paradise worry-free.
This corepack works with vessels that have Volvo Penta inboard performance systems and sterndrive joystick systems.
With its advanced solid-state 9-axis AHRS, you can mount Reactor 40 nearly anywhere, in any orientation. It even reduces power consumption, minimizes heading error and more.
Hold your course on the sea — this autopilot reacts to conditions, so you can remain confident even when you’re pitching or rolling.
All autopilots require commissioning and calibration. Reactor 40 makes it quick and easy.
Control your autopilot from anywhere on your boat by using your compatible Garmin devices, including the Reactor autopilot remote, select quatix® marine smartwatches and more (requires a compatible Garmin chartplotter or GHC 50 autopilot instrument).
When connected to your compatible Garmin chartplotter, all Reactor 40 corepacks offer powerboat and sailing features, including heading hold and step turns — plus wind hold and tack/jibe when paired with a wind sensor (sold separately). You can even gain additional benefits such as the follow route and Auto Guidance+™ features1.
1 Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
Mfg. # 010-02794-06