The internally rigged center rigger looks great alongside a pair of our internal outriggers or with any setup that benefits from a clean, snag-free design. Rugged AFTCO stainless-steel rollers support the halyard line coming both in and out of the center rigger for super-smooth operation. Our patent-pending design provides convenient quick assembly and disassembly for storage or transport. We designed each component to accommodate smooth line routing that a single person can accomplish without tools, even with fully assembled outriggers.
Use our Winthrop Butt for an easily adjustable center rigger!
Low maintenance: rinsing with fresh water is the only recommended maintenance. For enhanced gloss and protection from the elements, apply Gtechniq Ceramic Fast Coat.
High-gloss, UV-resistant coating resists fading.
Constructed with 100% carbon fiber tubes and all hardware is salt-resistant 316 stainless steel, titanium, and proprietary reinforced composite materials.
Greatly reduced whipping when running and fishing.
No gluing is required for assembly; all you need is a screwdriver!
Delivered in a single 96” box
- T170 (C1) - For Taco T170 mount or mounts with a 1.125” ID
- STR (C2) - For rocket launcher rod holder already set to a proper 45-degree angle
- 30D (C3) - For rocket launcher rod holder that is at the standard 15-degree angle
- 1.50D (C4) - For Lee and Rupp Fixed center rigger mounts or any other mount with a 1.5” ID
- 1.6OD (C6)- For Gemlux Bluewater Bases
- (C7) For #4 Bent Butts (Winthrop T-10X4, which is NOT included; this is just the adaptor)