|Best Use||Satellite TV|
|Cable Length||15m & 3m|
|Compatibility||North America (DISH
|Minimum EIRP||47 dBw EIRP|
|Tracking||Open Water Tracking|
|Warranty Details||Three Years (with Product Registration)|
**Note** Items may vary upon availability, shipping may be an additional 7 days, shipping is typically 1-3 days with tracked shipping. This Item comes with FAST FREE shipping.
In the i5, Intellian has created an entirely new category of Marine Satellite TV Systems. The only antenna in its size class, the i5 is purpose built for cruising vessels ranging from 40-60 ft. in length. Previously, vessels in this size class had a difficult choice between securing the coverage they need for offshore cruising areas, while finding an antenna radome size that matches the overall aesthetic of the vessel.
The i5's 20" reflector hits the sweet spot between size and performance, offering outstanding reception of all major TV service providers from the popular Alaskan cruising grounds all the way throughout the Bahamas, Caribbean and Mexico. The system features all of Intellian’s most advanced features, such as the proprietary iQ2 technology, which locks onto the satellite signal up to 4 times faster than conventional systems and reduces overall motor noise by up to 80% for quiet operation at anchor or in the slip.
The i5 also includes Intellian’s own All Americas LNB as a standard feature to ensure that vessels cruising between the US, Caribbean and Mexico can do so without any need to change equipment along the way. The i5 includes a built in GPS device to simplify the installation process and enhance overall tracking performance.
- Smaller form factor performs like most 24" systems currently offered Quick & Quiet (iQ2)
- Patented Wide Range Search algorithm locks onto satellite signal 4-5 times faster than conventional peak scanning approach
- Real-time Intelligent Beam Analysis ensures strong signal lock and reduces overall motor motion by up to 80%, reducing noise and extending antenna life Standard All Americas Package
- i5 comes standard equipped with Intellian's own All America’s LNB
- No changing out components when cruising between US and Latin American/Caribbean service providers Fast & Easy Installation
- Built in GPS means no need to integrate shipboard sensors
- Preloaded Global Satellite Library ensures setup is merely a few button taps. Average activation time is 25 minutes DVB (Digital Video Broadcasting) Signal Identification
- High speed identification employing a DVB decoder
- QPSK demodulator lock for DSS signal Intuitive Antenna Control Unit
- ACU front panel features a full display and keypad for easy operation
- Embedded Wi-Fi access point enables use of Intellian’s Aptus Mobile Application for total management and control from the palm of your hand
- Users can wirelessly update firmware and satellite library in a familiar app-style interface
- Boat Size: 40' and above
- Dish Diameter: 20"
- Antenna Weight: 38 lb.
- Dome Dimensions: 24" dia. x 24.7"H
- Minimum ERP: 47dBW
- Elevation Range: 0° to +90°
- Ship’s Motion: Roll ±25° Pitch ±15°
- Roll & Pitch Response Rate: 45° / second
- Turn Rate: 50° / second
- LNB: Dual Output
Mfg. # B4-509AA