|Dimensions||8 5/8" Width x 2 1/16" Height x 7 1/8" Length|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
This amplifier is excellent for a simple audiophile-grade, subwoofer system.
Powerful and versatile, this subwoofer amplifier from JL Audio delivers 600 watts of continuous power into a 2 Ohm load. Built with JL’s patented NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, this Class D amp operates with extremely low distortion and exceptional efficiency.
NexD™ Technology: NexD™ is advanced technology allowing for full bandwidth Class D operation with low distortion and high efficiency in a small chassis.
Built for the marine environment: Stainless steel hardware, a white/gray powder-coat finish, and a gasketed cover for the controls provide durability and longevity on your boat.
- NexD™ amplifier technologies produce exceptional audio quality, unsurpassed total efficiency and high power from very compact amplifier designs
- JL Audio's exclusive Advanced Rollback Protection circuit monitors the amplifier's thermal condition and adjusts amplifier operation to eliminate annoying amplifier shut-down events
- Monoblock Class D
- Delivers 600 W x 1 @ 2 Ω / 400 W x 1 @ 4 Ω - 14.4V
- Patented Technology: Single Cycle Control. (U.S. Patent #6,084,450*)
- Inputs: Differential-balanced with RCA jack inputs
- On-board Crossover: State-variable, 12 dB/octave Butterworth or 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50 - 500 Hz (defeatable).
- Preamp Output: Buffered pass-through type
- Infrasonic Filter: 24 dB/octave Butterworth @ 30 Hz, defeatable
- Dual mono subwoofer output connections: Accept up to 12 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections: Accept up to 4 AWG wire
- Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 14.4 V
@ 4 Ω 400 W RMS x 1
@ 2 Ω 600 W RMS x 1
- Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 12.5 V
@ 4 Ω 300 W RMS x 1
@ 2 Ω 500 W RMS x 1
- Frequency Response 7 Hz - 500 Hz (+0, -1dB)
- S/N Ratio, referred to highest rated power >87 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- S/N Ratio, referred to 1 W >59 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Damping Factor @ 4 Ω >1000 / 50 Hz
- Damping Factor @ 2 Ω >500 / 50 Hz
- THD+N @ Rated Power <1% @ 2 Ω per Ch.
- Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs 100 mV - 4 V RMS
- Min Copper Power / Ground Wire Gauge 4 AWG wire
- Fuse Rating 50 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)
- Filter Modes Low-Pass only
- Filter Slope (dB/Octave) 12/24 dB
- Filter Frequency Range 50-500 Hz
- Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometers Yes
- Filter Defeatable? Yes