|Dimensions||10 1/4" Width x 2 1/16" Height x 7 1/8" Length|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
**Note** Items may vary upon availability, shipping may be an additional 7 days, shipping is typically 1-3 days with tracked shipping. This Item comes with FAST FREE shipping.
This little amplifier is excellent for a complete audiophile-grade, subwoofer-plus-four satellite system, and it fits comfortably in just about any boat's weather-tight compartments.
NexD™ Technology: The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is JL Audio's NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which allows for full bandwidth Class D operation with extremely low distortion and outstanding efficiency.
Combine with a subwoofer amp: With the M700/5, you can drive two pairs of quality component speaker systems with plenty of clean power (75W x 4 @ 4Ω), while also delivering a stout 300W of power to a subwoofer system.
Filters: The M700/5 includes a 12 dB / octave high-pass filter for one main channel pair, a 12 dB octave high-pass or bandpass filter for the other main channel pair, plus a variable slope low-pass filter for its subwoofer channel. All three filters offer continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz.
Remote control: With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), you have the ability to control the level of two, four or all six of the amplifier's channel levels from a remote location.
Built for the marine environment: This marine amplifier features white and gray powder-coat finishes, a gasketed cover for the controls and stainless steel hardware for durability in the marine environment.
- NexD™ amplifier technologies produce exceptional audio quality, unsurpassed total efficiency and high power from very compact amplifier designs
- JL Audio's exclusive Advanced Rollback Protection circuit monitors the amplifier's thermal condition and adjusts amplifier operation to eliminate annoying amplifier shut-down events
- Frequency Response: 12 Hz - 22 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Signal/Noise Ratio, referred to highest rated power: >104 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Signal/Noise Ratio, referred to 1 W: >84 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Damping Factor @ 4 Ω: >150 / 50 Hz
- Damping Factor @ 2 Ω: >75 / 50 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise @ Rated Power: <1% @ 2 Ω per Ch.
- Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs: 100 mV - 4 V RMS
- Min. Copper Power / Ground Wire Gauge: 4 AWG wire
- Fuse Rating: 40 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)
- Filter Mode(s): Low-Pass or High-Pass
- Filter Slope(s): 12 dB/octave
- Filter Frequency Range: 50 Hz - 500 Hz
- Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometers: Yes
- Filter Defeat Function: Yes
- Remote Level Control: Optional (HD-RLC)
- Remote Level Modes: 2 or 4 or all channels
- Channel Input Mode Switch: Yes (2/4/6 ch.)
- Pass-Through Preamp Output: Buffered
- Source Channel Selection for PreOuts: Yes